Friday, December 10, 2010

Katy Perry Married Her Celebrity Crush


 Katy Perry Married Her Celebrity Crush

Katy Perry admits she used to have a pretty big crush on fellow singer Justin Bieber, but now that she’s a married lady, things have changed.
“I’ve said Justin Bieber was my celebrity crush quite a few times, but I think I’m over it now. I think it’s probably safe to say I married my celebrity crush.”

Well I’m sure Russell Brand is glad to hear that- LOL.
Katy also gives tips on how to be sexy.
“The way she presents herself and the air she has about her. You can feel her power and her confidence. Also, the way she uses her ability to communicate, her brain and personality. I think that’s really sexy because you all know the hottest woman can be the biggest bitch, and that’s cool.”
That makes sense to me! If you’re shrinking and slouching trying to be “invisible,” you won’t have a sexy vibe.

imnotobsessed

No comments:

Post a Comment